Please leave a message
• Each firearm is safety checked prior to mounting the scope.
• The correct rings and bases are chosen for your firearm and scope combination.
• We Loctite® the bases to ensure that they stay tight even on the heaviest recoiling guns.
• The rings are aligned properly to eliminate undue stress on the scope. We also offer ring lapping for the discriminating shooter.
• The scope will be positioned so that the eye relief is correct and the crosshairs are level. Both eye relief and crosshair position can be somewhat of a personal setting. We’ll allow you to shoulder the gun and set each to your taste.
• Base, ring and windage screws are torqued properly.
• Every scope is boresighted. Boresighting aligns the crosshairs with the bore and ensures that you have enough adjustment
• We finish up by wiping down your firearm with quality gun oil so that you know it’s protected.
• Peace of mind – knowing that you have the world's largest firearms retailer behind you.
Professional Boresighting $15.00
Professional Scope Mounting and Boresighting $30.00